SadBlood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BETA Mini Map (Find and Kill)

3 posters

Go down

BETA Mini Map (Find and Kill) Empty BETA Mini Map (Find and Kill)

Post  TifaHeart Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:00 am

BETA Mini Map (Find and Kill) Dark-Forest-Wallpaper-10

You and your friends gather at the entrance of a dark,bewildered forest. The light slowly seeps through only halfway into this dreadful place. You can hear the sounds of rushing water and rattling leaves but,can see very little inside. You feel a shiver go down your spine as a sight of glowing eyes is caught rushing by a tree. You wait for the squad leader to announce the battle plan and head in for your quest...
TifaHeart
TifaHeart
Admin

https://eternalsadblood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BETA Mini Map (Find and Kill) Empty Re: BETA Mini Map (Find and Kill)

Post  squallhart Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:06 am

As i hide behind a tree the Squad follow's, As i turn up my head peace skyland general -Carlson- give's us are mission which to locate and rescue a little girl and bring her back to base at -lowa-. As the headset click's i turn and Say : you have been given your orders now let's move!
squallhart
squallhart

Back to top Go down

Post  dAyWaLkEr Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:18 am

I slowly nod my head in an affirmative response to Rayshin and quickly go up to the highest tree with the biggest tree branch that I could find, I call out Tieyu to come up and help me observe the area, "We should probably keep a good eye on Rayshin as we both can snipe" I suddenly see a group of 5 bandits nearby Rayshin, "I'm taking out 4 and letting Rayshin and you take out the last one and interrogate him." with 4 quick movements I took out 4 of them all headsots. "GO!"
BETA Mini Map (Find and Kill) Scope_11
dAyWaLkEr
dAyWaLkEr

Back to top Go down

Post  TifaHeart Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:25 am

Tieyu leaped up onto the branch and sat down with Zack. Her eyes examined her foes carefully,preparing her fist at the sound of Zack's call. She sprinted off the branch,making it swing back and forth as she landed a few feet behind the last foe. Her hand drew back as she silently knocked the person out. She shook her hand and looked down. "Hmph." she said,smiling down at her foe. "Rayshin! We're going to interrogate!" she announced to him silently,smirking.
BETA Mini Map (Find and Kill) 25055-tifa_lockhart_35
TifaHeart
TifaHeart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  squallhart Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:33 am

As Zack scope's the field Tieyu drag's the knocked out gaurd into the forest as i walked up to him he wake's up, Zack asked him a series of questions as Tieyu inturrupted him where's the girl she asked he replied in the convoy where supose to be greeting just let me go please. i looked up at zack and Tieyu and said were stop that convoy at all cost got it!.
squallhart
squallhart

Back to top Go down

Post  dAyWaLkEr Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:44 am

"You got it boss" I grab my Buster Sword firmly. "Better clench your fists and close your eyes bandit... this is going to be painful" I cut his limbs off and pulled his eyes out of their sockets. I smile at Rayshin. "Sorry, I got issues with men that hold captive little girls." I wipe my Buster Sword clean with a rag. "Where to now?"
BETA Mini Map (Find and Kill) Charon10
dAyWaLkEr
dAyWaLkEr

Back to top Go down

Post  TifaHeart Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:47 am

I cover my mouth and quickly look away,seeing this sudden anger from Zack. "You sick bastard.. You could've just sliced his throat!" I said,my other arm holding my stomach tightly,getting a bit sick as I saw the eyeballs of the enemy roll on the ground. I awaited Rayshin's comment,or next step toward saving this helpless child.
TifaHeart
TifaHeart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  squallhart Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:50 am

We move under the covor of the trees and Tieyu uses her scope to see out to the field, Suddenly she notice the convoy she say's it's moving are way at a rate of 45- 50 mph we need to come up with somthing quick ray. as i grab my famas with a reddot attachtment i tell Zack and Tieyu to Snipe then move in as i go run into field at the convoy to make a distraction i say over the head set shoot to kill but dont hurt tht girl!
squallhart
squallhart

Back to top Go down

Post  dAyWaLkEr Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:11 am

"Hehe, Tieyu..." I leap up as high as I can and I grab my sniper and I kill every driver in under 5 seconds. "Go." I rush towards the 5 crashed jeeps and I swing my Buster Sword at every bandit that blocks my way, I open the door and take out the little girl, she was pale and seemed emotionless, "It's alright, you're going to be ok" I use my head piece "Tsuna we need you pronto just look for all the broken down jeeps you'll find us" I turn around and see the bandit leader, he was 2 times my size buff as hell, I gulp down, girl I want you to run to that lady over there... Ray! Get your ass over here this guy is big, Tieyu protect her, Tsuna is coming."
BETA Mini Map (Find and Kill) Fablet10
dAyWaLkEr
dAyWaLkEr

Back to top Go down

Post  TifaHeart Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:15 am

I watched as Zack rushed into combat. I followed him,knocking out any foes who came across our paths. As I saw the little girl being pulled out of the car,I was stunned. She was paler then a ghost! I turned around and was even more shocked. A massive man stood about six feet with a broad sword in his hand. Zack told me to take the girl,stretching my arms out I gripped her tightly. "Ok,good luck." I said before running behind a truck for safety.
TifaHeart
TifaHeart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  squallhart Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:21 am

i turned to see this massive man and my eyes poped open with amazement i took my famas and used my red dot scope to aim at his head. (i shot) and he fell face first i turned to Zack and said - the bigger they are the hard they fall and giggled alittle as zack eyes widen as the leader was back on his feet again i turn around and kept firing and out of angry threw a nade and he hit it into the forest...crap i said looking at Zack Run!
squallhart
squallhart

Back to top Go down

Post  dAyWaLkEr Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:30 am

"Hmph, running is for pussies" I set down my Buster Sword and Sniper and rush at him with a grenade in my hand, I take the clip off and I jump on him punch him and I stick my arm down his throat, let go of the grenade and quickly jump off, I laugh as he stumbles to the ground choking and then -BOOM- brains splattered everywhere.
"The bigger they are the bigger the explosion" I smirk and I see Tsuna right above us. "Let's go."
BETA Mini Map (Find and Kill) 3531_g10
dAyWaLkEr
dAyWaLkEr

Back to top Go down

Post  TifaHeart Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:35 am

I cover the child's eyes as Zack explodes the giant. My own face gets splattered with the crimson liquid as my eyes slowly open to hear a helicopter overhead. I lift the girl into my arms and rush to the helicopter,leaping inside as I set her down in the furthest seat away from the openings. "Settle down." I tell her,my hand touching my face to see the blood splattered against it. I sigh, "All in a days work..."
TifaHeart
TifaHeart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  squallhart Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:41 am

i go into the heli with Zack as Tieyu wa the first one in with the little girl i told the pilot to head to -lowa- as we headed there the girl acted a bit strange but i just ignored it. as the pilot set the heli dwn we got off and where greeted by General Carlson Tieyu gave him the girl and said mission complete sir. good work said carlson as the girl mutated in hi hands, he droped her and she grew a foot taller and grew claws 5 inch's long and she attacked and general said shoot to kill, i kick Tieyu outa the way and shot my famas til i emptyied the clip it did minor damage a it slowed her down.
squallhart
squallhart

Back to top Go down

Post  dAyWaLkEr Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:45 am

I look at the monstrosity and just smirk, "Really? This is going to be too damn easy, I quickly grab my Buster Sword and I manage to cut off the monster's hands"No more claws for you big girl".
dAyWaLkEr
dAyWaLkEr

Back to top Go down

Post  squallhart Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:53 am

As i go in to make the kill shot i take a knee and aim and suddenly get pushed outa the way by carlson as he take's out a shotgun and blow' her head off with a single hot. as he blows the smoke from his barrel he say's that's how its done kids.. and walks back into the base and turns and says have fun cleaning this up -smiles- and walks away..
squallhart
squallhart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down